Hello my sweet bugs! I hope your doing well in my belly. My tummy is so icky!! We had so much pain last night and it continued into today, thankfully I found a bit of pece and was able to nap some. Daddy said it was an unimpressive 20 minutes but it felt like more!
This morning the dr came in and looked everything over. He decided no cerclage since we had high wbcs 18,000 and I'm anemic:/ he thinks we have an infection which would be dangerous to do surgery with. He told us that we needed to stay in the hospital for now, for medication, monitoring, and bed rest. That was the sentence with no parole currently. We will appeal on e we get more stable. They said I could be rolled down on a gurney to visit Harvey in a few days if I'm stable, if not then I'll just need to make due with pictures. I really miss him already. He's such a love bug. I also had some gross tummy issues:( I ran to the bathroom and couldn't leave for a long time our poor belly was so upset. Daddy has been amazing as usual. This morning he was really grumpy after the dr left. Daddy and I planned on having the cerclage and when the plan changed we felt helpless. I accepted the plan mostly because I wanted to be as stress free as possible and second I prayed a lot about this and asked that God make the decision very easy for us. It felt like he did just that. With an infection we couldn't do cerclage so that was the decision. Daddy took a walk, got some coffee and donuts and then came back to talk to me. Our nurse today was amazing!! She made sure we had food ordered that we would like, she rubbed my feet with lotion and put fresh socks on me, she stayed and talked and answered a lot of our questions. She shared success stories that she was familiar with she was such a blessing. Our night nurse is just lovely too. We have been so imPressed with the care here. Everyone seems very sweet and on track with helping us reach our goals of a healthy delivery.
We also had a lot of love today through family phone calls, prayers and encouragement. So many friends sent texts, prayers, called and even visited. Today Erika bought us dinner, she made spaghetti!! So delicious. Kim, Debbie, and Charissa stopped by with jamba juice, another great treat. Emily also came by to visit, she's so wonderful! She stopped at the house for pj's for me;) it feels nice to have them on. She also brought a fun box filled with snacks, a back scratcher, socks, tissues, and a scented insert.
We are doing our best to be positive, strong and sweet to each other and all the staff we encounter. I love you both and promise you I will do my very best to keep you safe and growing! Daddy and I love you.
We also had a lot of love today through family phone calls, prayers and encouragement. So many friends sent texts, prayers, called and even visited. Today Erika bought us dinner, she made spaghetti!! So delicious. Kim, Debbie, and Charissa stopped by with jamba juice, another great treat. Emily also came by to visit, she's so wonderful! She stopped at the house for pj's for me;) it feels nice to have them on. She also brought a fun box filled with snacks, a back scratcher, socks, tissues, and a scented insert.
We are doing our best to be positive, strong and sweet to each other and all the staff we encounter. I love you both and promise you I will do my very best to keep you safe and growing! Daddy and I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment